Last update: March 19, 2020.
Aurfy Inc. DBA NihaoPay and its affiliates (collectively “NihaoPay”, “we”, and “us”) respect your privacy. We offer services that enable merchants to safely conduct payment transactions.
Commitment to Privacy and Security
Circumstances Where We Collect Information
Payment Services’ customers are businesses and other legal entities desiring to use NihaoPay payment services (“Merchant” and “Merchants”). Payment Services does not provide services for consumer, personal, family or household purposes and generally does not have direct relationships with, or collect information directly from, individual consumers. The personal information we receive and collect, as described below, relates to our Merchants (and their owners and operators), the payment transactions we help Merchants execute, and representatives of prospective or potential business customers interested in learning more about our services.
Circumstances where Payment Services collects information, including personal information, include the following:
1. Browsing our Websites. When you browse our website at nihaopay.com, we may collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device.
2. Your Inquiries. When you complete and submit a form or otherwise provide us with personal information about you on our website, or contact us by e-mail, fax, or telephone, Payment Services stores the inquiries and their contents. Payment Services, pursuant to applicable law, may record or monitor telephone calls for various business purposes, including quality assurance, training, and record keeping.
3. Opening an Account or Using Our Services. When you submit an application to become a Merchant, you will be required to provide us with certain information about your business, and its owners and officers, which also act as guarantors of the Merchant’s obligations. Personal information we collect about owners, officers and guarantors includes name and personal contact information, date of birth, tax identification number and ownership information. When you open an account or submit an application, Payment Services also obtains and stores credit, financial and other personal information about your business, and its officers, owners and guarantors from consumer reporting agencies, credit bureaus, relevant financial institutions, and other entities.
5. From Our Partners. If an online platform provides Payment Services integrated with the platform’s own services, the platform provides us with information about our shared users, such as length of the relationship and purpose of the payments.
Use and Disclosure of Information
NihaoPay does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
1. NihaoPay. We share Personal Data with other NihaoPay entities in order to provide our Services and for internal administration purposes.
2. Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf.
3. Business partners. We share Personal Data with third party business partners when this is necessary to provide our Services to our Merchants. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as UnionPay, Alipay, and WeChat Pay) when we provide payment processing services. When we provide processing services to our Merchants, we disclose Order Information to banks, other processors, credit and debit card organizations and associations, and other financial institutions involved in effecting the transaction represented by the Order Information.
5. Corporate transactions. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we may share Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
6. Compliance and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of NihaoPay, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
Protection of Cardholder and Merchant Data
Payment Services has implemented various measures, in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”), to help ensure the security and confidentiality of cardholder and Merchant data. These measures include appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information and against unauthorized access to or use of such information.
Retention of Information
Payment Services retains the personal information it collects as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, subject to reasonable legal limitation periods, statutory or regulatory retention requirements and legitimate business requirements.
Payment Services will use reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information which is no longer required will be disposed of or destroyed in a secure manner.
5201 Great America Pkwy, Ste#256
Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA